General Terms and Conditions
Welcome and thank you for using and visiting NippTipp, what you’ll find here is the NippTipp’s Terms & Conditions of website use and agreement of conduct.
The use of this website by yourself means that you here by agree and accept our terms & conditions that are laid out below whether or not but not limited to you; browsing, purchasing, registering, supplying or utilising any other service provided by NippTipp. If you do not accept these terms then you are not permitted to use the site.
and all sub-domains contained within are property of;
Low End Farm,
NippTipp Ltd is a trading company of Zym Group Ltd
1 The Beginning
- Most areas of the site do not require registration for permission to access however some parts are only available to those who register.
- The terms & conditions may be altered without notice therefore it is important to re-check once in a while to revise them as they bind you. Certain aspects of the terms & conditions may be superseded by legal notices and/or terms on particular pages. If you do not agree/accept these then do not continue to use the site.
- Please note this is the general terms and conditions for basic use of the NippTipp services and that there may be other documents that must be accepted prior to the use of but not limited to NippTipp services mentioned or not mentioned within these terms and conditions so please ensure you have the read and agreed to all necessary documents as unauthorised use will be treated as if you or your company has read and agreed such documents and we reserve all legal rights on but not limited to; our standard interest rates served on damages both tangible and non-tangible in addition to any damages caused potentially by yourself, your company or those that have given you permission to use NippTipp and it’s services or those that you have yourself given permission to use Nipptipp’s services.
2 Purchasing & Ordering From NippTipp or it’s sub-domains
- It is deemed that an order has been placed by yourself when ordering via online checkout process. During the process you will be given ample opportunity to revise your order to sort out errors. NippTipp will then issue an order acknowledgement, giving details on the products/services you have requested.
- NippTipp’s acceptance of an order occurs when the order/service is dispatched or made-available to the purchaser and not on the end cart if using an online service. You will receive a dispatch confirmation email. When the order becomes dispatched the purchasing contract drafted at the cart end will be in effect, and subsequently you will be charged or your accounts payable date will be set if on credit terms (for Trade orders please refer to document TOA), however this may not be the case if we have declined your order or you have cancelled the order.
- We may decline an order if but not limited to;
1. The goods/services are not available.
2. If we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment and/or the whole price has not been met.
3. If not sufficient enough identification is provided when ordering certain items.
4. If there has been an error in the product/services; price/cost, description mistake; or
5. If you’re not eligible to meet the criteria set out in any of the NippTipp terms & conditions.
3 Pricing & Costs
- All prices/costs are subject to VAT (where applicable) at the current rate set by the governing body concerned in your location. NippTipp reserves the right to exhibit the exclusive VAT price/cost, but it shall exhibit VAT separately and thus include it in the checkout total.
- Where separate additional charges apply to services/products such as but not limited to; packaging, insurance, postage/carriage plus other relevant charges, appropriate rates are shown in a specific structure located elsewhere within trade.nipptipp.com.
- Costs to tailored events/services may be different either being decreased or increased depending on location distance/accessibility, cost inflation, and any relevant difficulties or costs that NippTipp does not take responsibility for or believes may have a considerable impact on the overall cost.
4 Delivery Policy
- NippTipp will send your products generally via tracked courier service, however this may be altered at any time NippTipp sees fit to either reduce cost or make it easier for both NippTipp and the purchaser. Unless the tracking service has been part of a bespoke agreement of specification, in such cases where our delivery options may be limited we will contact the relevant and nominated contact to inform them of our decision but the decision of action shall remain in the power of NippTipp.
- You must ensure someone is available to receive the goods (and if controlled goods please ensure a responsible adult of legal age and/or certified to accept said goods).
- Standard UK mainland delivery is 3-5 working days, this being said it may be possible for an order to be sent faster if you need it just please contact the NippTipp directly and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Our services to the rest of United Kingdom may take longer or not be available due to but limited to unprofitable changes in economics, law or political barriers. Shipping to outside the United kingdom by NippTipp directly is not available and may be supplied by a third party seller, but this may change without notice.
- All requests/orders received by NippTipp are shipped as efficiently as possible and depend on availability.
- NippTipp has the right to withhold and ship orders at a later date (4 weeks after purchase) when the products are not in stock at time of purchase, if this occurs you shall be contacted and given the option of a full refund instead of the product delivery.
- NippTipp however is not responsible for any disruptions/problems to delivery/shipping due to industrial disputes and/or action outside of NippTipp’s direct control such as but limited to force majeure, change in law and/or conflict. If such a thing occurs as stated above it’d be beneficial to use other delivery methods/services which you’ll be offered or a full refund.
5 Returns/ Delivery Queries and Cancellations
If you decide to cancel an order;
- 5.1 NippTipp complies with all UK laws including the distance selling law. All parcels shipped by NippTipp are quality checked prior to packing for any damages or defects. No damaged or defective items are sent out to you without prior notification to you, the receiving customer.
- In the event of receiving a damaged product, if the product is broken, defective or has leaked, you can refuse signing for it. Subsequently if you open the parcel and find that the product is damaged or has leaked then you will need to provide evidence in the form of photographs put through our uploading portal. Customers must provide evidence within 30 days from the recorded reception/delivery of your goods (not after opening or finding). After which period the product will become ineligible for a refund however at Nipptipps discretion may be and not entitled to a goodwill credit for its products or services. If reported within the 30 days customers will need to send evidence via our customer services portal, our customer service team will then assist in either issuing a full refund (including all shipping costs) or send out a replacement product. Please read local authority advice on how to safely dispose of your items if needed.
- You, as our customer, have up to 14 days from dispatch of your goods to return an unwanted product back to Zymurgorium. Even if the product you ordered is part of a multiple item order. You will need to complete the returns form in the portal and send it back to the designated nipptipp depot along with the goods to return form (download for print). You will be responsible for:
- 1) Not opening the product or outer packaging or removing any seals as part of the product
- 2) Keep intact any accessory or details associated to the product
- 3) Completing the returns form
- 4) Re-pack all products as they were received.
- 5) All postage / shipping costs
- If the unwanted or incorrect product received by Nipptipp is of a satisfactory condition or the product you received is incorrect then Nipptipp will, by your request:
- 1) Issue a full refund, within 14 working days, excluding all original delivery charges paid, if given free delivery Nipptipp reserves the right to deduct the delivery cost-off that was paid for delivery and/or put it into discretionary credit as a sign of goodwill, unless you received an incorrect item
- 2) Issue a credit-note (there is no validity period)
- 3) Send out the correct or a replacement product with the same delivery terms as the original order
- Please note that if goods are returned back to our depot due to non-collection from the depot (including 3rd party depots) or if a delivery attempt had been made then we will not be able to refund the cost of shipping or any returns cost that are incurred by ourselves from our couriers.
- You have the right to make a claim with the courier or the delivery company.
- If the customer orders an incorrect product, the product can be return if the products are returned in a resalable condition. Cost of return will be the customer’s responsibility.
- In some circumstances Nipptipp Ltd corporate clients may want to swap products they have in stock for alternative products. This will be looked at on a case by case basis and require director or authorised manager approval.
- 5.2 For health and safety purposes we are unable to accept returns on any, food, soft drink, non-alcoholic beverage or any items that perish,
- alcoholic beverages or any other products less than 9% alcohol content.
- Any queries please make contact through our customer service portal. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- You as a visitor to this website are permitted ‘for your own use’ to download extracts when following the clauses below;
1. No modifications to graphics (direct and related) or documents in any way.
2. Any graphics used must also have with them any accompanied text and/or information.
3. Any of our trademarking, copyrighting and this notice of permission MUST appear in ALL copies.
o Unless otherwise stated, any copyrighted and intellectual property righted material on t
rade.nipptipp.com and related domains (including with no limitation all and any image/s) are owned by Zym Group ltd and any other licensors such as 3rd party supplier products. Your permission to visit and use website will be terminated with immediate effect if any extracts and material are used not in accordance with clause 6.1 or any other related clause. Any property of Nipptipp it’s associated suppliers, partners or providers, that is prohibited must be automatically destroyed whether that be computerised data or physical items.
o Following from clause 6.1, nothing from this website may be reproduced or even stored on another website, any retrieval system/service without the prior written permission of Nipptipp ltd or other members of the Zym Group ltd with given authority. Zym Group and its subsidiaries have the right to request for the immediate removal of any material from this site even if prior permission was given if it deems it to portray the Zym Group ltd or its subsidiaries in a negative light.
o Any grants and permissions not expressly stated and/or granted in these terms& conditions are reserved.
7. Website Access
7.1 We aim to ensure access to the website is available 24/7 however Nipptipp ltd nor any other part of Zym Group ltd are not liable for any website failure and inaccessibility at any time, period and/or reason.
7.2 Access to t
rade.nipptipp.com may be suspended temporarily without the need of notification. This may be due to but not excluding other reasons; system failure, maintenance, repair, sensitive data threats, and other reasons that are internal and externally out of the Nipptipp ltd control.
7.3 If you cannot access our website but you know of others who can than Nipptipp and it’s associates are not liable.
8. Website visitors’ material and their Conduct.
- To protect yourself, others and the Nipptipp ltd and associated companies from harm you are prohibited from uploading/transmitting any data/material to and from trade.nipptipp.com that is;
1. Threatening, seditious, obscene, inflammatory, indecent, offensive, defamatory, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial discrimination/hatred, discrimination whether or not that be gender, age or racial/cultural, menacing, scandalous, leads to a breach in confidence, leads to a breach in privacy, or/and may cause hurt, annoyance and inconvenience to users and non-users of this site.
2. Materials that you have no licensing and approval to use.
3. Anything that might be considered to be a criminal offence from where you are visiting this site from, anything that might harm the legal rights of any third party, this infringement clause applies to any country, county or state from where you are visiting from.
4. Which may cause technical harm or fault such as but not excluding any other malicious technology and material such as; computer viruses, Trojans, spyware, malware, unauthorised tracking systems of any kind, corrupted data, worms, and harmful data and anything new or old not mentioned here without limitation.
o You may not misuse this website again including without limitation activities such as hacking the website.
o Any information/data that is in breach of clauses 8.2, 8.3 and any other relevant clauses shall be freely and readily given to authorities of law enforcement if requested or directed and they have proof of authority in the case that they might ask for discloser of individual identity or to locate any persons in breach of those clauses.
9. External Links
- Links on trade.nipptipp.com to third party sites are there entirely for your benefit. By following these links you enter another site, we may not have reviewed these sites and are therefore not liable, responsible or to blame for anything on those sites this includes but not excludes other things such as their content and availability of anything. We will not and do not endorse, represent any material on them neither do we take any responsibility for the results of visiting those sites. If you do decide to follow a third-party link then you do so entirely and wholly at your own risk.
- If you desire to make a link to this website for your own website or other use you may do so however only on the basis that you do not replicate any pages under the trade.nipptipp.com including any of its variations of domain and is also subject to;
1. You do not misshapen or distort the Nipptipp logo/branding or advertisement material and that of our partners, associated companies or suppliers.
2. You do not frame or place a border or another browser environment around t
3. You may not imply, suggest, or presume/assume that we will or do support any other services, brands and/or products other than that of the Nipptipp’s services and products without the written consent of managing directors only.
4. You may not misrepresent your relationship with any part of the Zym Group and/or t
rade.nipptipp.com and/or any variational domains of nipptipp nor publish or release any false/misconstrued information about us, our services, products supplied by whether own brand or 3rd party supplied
5. You here by do not have the permission (unless we have given you written consent) to use any nipptipp trademark images, logo, branding image, label image or that of its suppliers and partners.
6. You may not link t
rade.nipptipp.com or its variations to a website you do not own or have permission to do so with.
7. You do not have permission to link if your website breaches any other clauses hereby stated in these terms & conditions and especially with extra-legal enforcement if it is in breach of those clauses contained within section 8.
8. You do not have the permission to link our website to your website if it openly suggests an illegal activity in wherever your website/link is published.
9.3 We reserve the right to revoke any permission, grants or right whether written or unwritten in clause 9.2 for breaching any part of our terms & conditions and we have the right and ability to take any action we deem necessary/appropriate.
9.4 You shall fully repay and indemnify any loss, damage and/or cost that Zym Group ltd and its subsidiaries and any other related companies may suffer or incur as a result of your breaching clause 9.2.
10. signing up for a NIPPY account.
- A NIPPY account can be set-up by a parent or guardian from the point of the first babyscan and must have sign off by a registered ultrasound partner of nipptipp as verification. From this point until the point of 18 years old the parents or guardians will have either full or partial control of various services provided via the parental household dashboard. Please check the specific service terms and conditions in the dashboard for more details.
- You may only register as a single user and may only register once. You are not permitted to share yours or any other details such as user names and passwords with any one or number of people or with any organisation or institution, on or off a network. A nipptipp employee will/should not ask for this information.
- The security of any passwords and usernames or other log-in details is the sole responsibility of yourself, if you suspect that the integrity of your details may be compromised it is your responsibility to contact us asap.
- We have the right to suspend/ban/cancel your account and registration at Nipptipp’s reasonable discretion if you breach any of the clauses under the terms & conditions.
- For the specific terms and conditions for NIPPY personal and NIPPY business accounts please read the Service User Agreement (SUA) document.
- To our best ability we try to only convey correct and right information on trade.nipptipp.com, However we cannot fully warrant the accuracy and fullness of the data/writing and material on the website. The website and its content may be out of date but nipptipp ltd nor any related parties/individuals have any commitments to updating the site.
- The website can be considered to be always in BETA and may change without prior notice, therefore trade.nipptipp.com is provided ‘as is’, we hold the right to change the website in any way we wish this includes; the websites use, details of the products concerning price description and more. This is in accordance with the maximum extent permitted by the law, that nipptipp ltd provides you with a website (trade.nipptipp.com) on the basis that all related individuals are exempt from all types of conditions, representations, warranties and any kind of other terms (including but not exempting or limitations the conditions implied by quality and product satisfactory laws, fit for purpose regulations plus the use of care and skill) for which these terms & conditions might be effected in relation to the workings of trade.nipptipp.com.
- Nipptipp ltd and any other related party (who helps maintain and create this website in any way), and any other individuals, institutions (plus their agents) and employees, are exempt from all liability and responsibility for any amount of incurring damages or losses to you or any other third party (including without any limitations, direct, indirect, punitive or consequential injuries or damages, this includes the loss of any income no matter of size or importance, data, profits, use of legal tender, any contracts partial or full, loss of earnings or money via business disruption plus including but not limited to whether or not it may be tort due to the like of negligence or any other means) in direct or indirect connection with trade.nipptipp.com, the results, ability or also lack of ability of the website, this includes other material on third party linked websites, including but not limited to the likes of viruses and other computer malignancies that may so affect your computer hardware, software, data (including but not limited to, personal data and sensitive information such as bank details), other such property related to your account and/or your access to, plus browsing or use of trade.nipptipp.com, this includes but is not limited to such activities as downloading any website material, blogs or comments or that of any external third party websites linked or not to the website.
- No clause or statement or anything else contained in these terms & conditions will exclude or limit any related individuals to the workings of Nipptipp ltd’s liability for;
12. Nipptipp’s, yours and related individuals’ responsibilities.
1. Negligence that has the potential for personal injury and death.
2. Fraud on any level
3. Miscommunication and/or false representation concerning a fundamental matter.
4. Any liability under applicable laws that may not be excluded or limited.
12.3 If your use and visitation to this website results in the requirement of any cost including but limited to servicing, repairing, corrective measures of equipment or software of any kind and data then you assume and bear the full front of any costs towards its rectification and recovery of any items.
12.4 By the use of this website and any other services you are here by agree to indemnify us in full, hold to us and defend us, any related working party including or not limited to employees and agents, immune from and against all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, this includes any and all forms of legal fees caused from any breaching of the terms & conditions stated for the t
rade.nipptipp.com, nipptipp ltd or its partners, distributers, 3rd parties by you and/or your use of this website or by any individual/group using your personal registration details.
13. Jurisdiction and applicable Governing laws
- The terms and Conditions here by stated outline that this website and its uses shall be governed and construed in accordance with United Kingdom law. Any disputes, arguments or settlements in connection with the terms & conditioned outlined will be subjected to the sole jurisdiction of United Kingdom courts and any legal matter must be brought to the United Kingdom in person or via remote proceedings.
- We endeavour to make trade.nipptipp.com’s as multinational friendly as possible but Nipptipp ltd and all related and relevant parties hereby declare we do not warrant that products, services and materials for sale or use on trade.nipptipp.com are legal, appropriate or may even be available for use outside of the United Kingdom. We take no responsibility and/or liability for any reprimands for accessing our website from global, terrestrial or extra-terrestrial territories where it is unlawful, and thus is prohibited in territories where it may be deemed illegal. Access to this website whether or not in the United Kingdom you do so at your own risk and you are culpable for complying with local laws of the territory you are accessing from.
- The use of gift cards and any form of credit in any other shop/service provider, apart from those partnered or associated shops, bars, pubs and restaurants is prohibited and not valid.
- You have no right to sub-licence, reassign and/or transfer in any way the rights you are exposed to under these terms & conditions.
1. Company registration name – Zymurgorium T/A Nipptipp Ltd
2. Company place of registration – Unit B6 Fairhills Trading centre, Fairhills Road, Irlam, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom, UK, M44 6BA
3. Company registered office address – Unit B6 Fairhills Trading centre, Fairhills Road, Irlam, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom, UK, M44 6BA
4. Company registered number – 10372165
5. VAT Number – VAT: GB252435617
15. Any other Miscellaneous Terms & Conditions
If any one of the provisions within these terms & conditions is found by any relevant court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, this invalidity will not affect the validity of any of the other provisions hereby stated under these terms & conditions which shall still continue to have their full force and effect against yourself and anyone else in breach of them.
16. Anti-Slavery Policy
- This policy applies to all persons working for Zym Group and associated companies, or on our behalf in any capacity, including employees at all levels, directors, officers, agency workers, seconded workers, volunteers, agents, contractors and suppliers.
- Zym Group strictly prohibits the use of modern slavery and human trafficking in our operations and supply chain. We have and will continue to be committed to implementing systems and controls aimed at ensuring that modern slavery is not taking place anywhere within our organisation or in any of our supply chains.
- Zym Group expects that their suppliers will hold their own suppliers to the same high standards.